2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
A sedan boasting thrills and efficiency is here and ready for you to get behind the wheel. The 2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, at Russ Darrow Nissan, is a sedan that created the perfect blend of sophistication, style, power, and performance. Filled with the latest infotainment and safety technology, you’ll wonder how this car can do so much.
The exterior of the Nissan Altima has always made a great first impression. The 2015 version of the Altima does even more. With a lighter, slimmer body, and better aerodynamics, the Altima still looks remarkable, but also uses its looks to improve fuel efficiency. The aerodynamics and lighter frame also help to increase the performance by allowing you to go faster while using less power and fuel.
You get your choice of engines when you purchase a 2015 Altima. The first is the fuel efficient 2.5L DOHC 16-valve, 4-cylinder engine that gives you 182 horsepower and 180 lbs.-ft. of torque. This version will also give you up to 38 MPG hwy1 to go the extra distance. If you want more power, then you can choose Nissan’s legendary 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine. This powerful machine will propel you from 0-60 using all 270 horsepower and 258 lbs.-ft, of torque, all while still getting up to 32 MPG Hwy1.
To help keep you in control, no matter how fast you’re going, the 2015 Nissan Altima comes with features, like the redesigned rear suspension to keep all four tires on the road. The Altima’s new suspension is ready to give you instant steering response to maximize handling. Active understeer control is also available to help you take even the sharpest corners by controlling the brakes through the corner.
The 2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, makes sure you stay informed about your Altima, your entertainment, and everything around you with the Advanced Drive-Assist® Display in the center of the driver’s dash. This display works directly with the available NissanConnect℠ center dash touchscreen. This gives you, as the driver, turn-by-turn directions2, music stations, and information about your hands-free calling features, such as who is calling or if you’ve received a message. More importantly, you can also get information about your vehicle, such as fuel efficiency and tire pressure.
The NissanConnect℠4 system is your center for all of your favorite infotainment features. You will be able to easily stay connected to the rest of the world while on the road with mobile apps and hands-free calling. You will have plenty of music choices, including iPod® Connectivity and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio5. And, when you add the available navigation, you will also have the luxury of features such as SiriusXM Travel Link5 and SiriusXM® Traffic5 to help you get to your destination on time3.
Keeping you safe on the road is a primary concern for the 2015 Altima. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are protected by a range of safety features, such as available Lane Departure Warning6 to alert you if you have drifted into another lane, or Blind Spot Warning7, which will alert you if another vehicle is hiding in your blind spot as you try to change lanes. Of course, in the event of an accident, the Nissan Altima has you covered with the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System8 that will adjust the inflation rate based on the passenger in the seat and the severity of the impact.
The 2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, is the sedan that comes with everything you want in a sedan. Come in to Russ Darrow Nissan today for a test drive. See what the Altima has to offer you.Directions to Nissan Wauwatosa
1. 2015 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison purposes only.
2. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations. Individual tire pressure display available standard on S grade and above.
3. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod not included.
4. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnect℠ services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Not all app features are available for all models. Some apps have late availability. May require dealer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. 36mo. trial period starts on vehicle sale date; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate (excludes Pandora®). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and check www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details.
5. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link subscriptions are sold separately or as a package, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link available in select markets. For more information, see www.siriusxm.com/travellink or www.siriusxm.com/traffic. © 2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
6. Lane Departure Warning System operates only when the lane markings are clearly visible. Speed limitations apply. See owner’s manual for details.
7. The Blind Spot Warning System is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
8. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. Also, all children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details. Inflated air bags shown for illustration purposes only, actual coverage area may differ. Air bags deflate after deployment.