2015 Nissan Murano for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
2015 Nissan Murano for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
It is a beautiful summer day and you and four of your closest friends are on your way to Lake Michigan to spend the day soaking up the sun. Everyone brought their bags, the cooler is full, and there are at least two beach chairs that need to make it into the back of your SUV. Will it all fit? It will in the back of the 2015 Nissan Murano for sale in Wauwatosa, WI.
The Nissan Murano comes with all of the space your need and all of the luxury you want. It isn’t your average SUV, built for moving people from one place to another. The Murano was built as a place of driving comfort, built for you to enjoy as both the driver and the passenger. With plenty of space in the front and rear and brimming with the latest entertainment technology, you’ll want to take the scenic route home.
No matter where you sit in the 2015 Murano, you have the best seat. First and second rows come with plenty of legroom, so even your tallest of friends won’t feel cramped. There is also a wider center console to encourage communication between the front and back rows, so everyone can enjoy each other’s company. Both rows come with available heated seats for those harsh Wisconsin winters. Rear passengers also have access to music controls and can connect their compatible smart phones to the audio system to stream their own playlists1.
When it comes to carrying your gear, the 2015 Nissan Murano for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, comes with up to 69.9 cubic-ft. of cargo space2 when the rear seats are folded flat. When you have a full passenger load and still need space for your beach gear, you will still have up to 39.6 cubic.-ft. of space2. And, with the power liftgate, loading and unloading everything will be easier than ever.
At the front of the Murano, in the middle of the sleek and sophisticated dashboard, is the 8-inch multi-touch color center display3. This display allows you to easily access all of your favorite music, navigation, and social media apps. NissanConnect℠3 syncs your smartphone and your Nissan Murano for seamless communication. This allows you to stream playlists or podcasts, get traffic updates, and make hands free calls. Information from the center display can also be shown to the driver on the Advanced Drive Assist® Display4. So now you can easily see which song is playing, where to turn next, and who is calling without taking your attention off the road.
Of course, safety is always a top priority, especially when you are transporting all your closest friends and family. The 2015 Nissan Murano comes with a range of safety features that respond differently to help keep you safe on the roads at all times.
To alert you of nearby vehicles and their actions, systems like the available Predictive Forward Collision Warning5 and Blind Sport Monitor6 warn you if they sense an oncoming impact. Systems such as Traction Control and Brake Assist7 help to keep you in control no matter the conditions. Finally, in the event of an accident, the Murano has you covered with the Nissan Advanced Air Bag System8.
Don’t let lack of space and comfort limit what you can do. Come in for and test drive the 2015 Nissan Murano for sale in Wauwatosa, WI. Drive home a great SUV today from Russ Darrow Nissan, your Wisconsin Nissan Dealer.Directions to Nissan Wauwatosa
1. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
3. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnect℠ services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Not all app features are available for all models. Some apps have late availability. May require dealer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. 36 month trial period starts on vehicle sale date; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate (excludes Pandora®). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and check www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details.
4. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Even with Advanced Drive Assist Display and hands-free text messaging assistant, only use car features displayed on Advanced Drive Assist Display when safe. Turn-by-turn navigation available with the Navigation Package.
5. PFCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed & other limitations apply. See owner’s manual for detail.
6. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
7. Brake Assist is only an aid to assist the driver and is not a collision warning or avoidance device. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times.
8. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant-classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details.