2015 Nissan Rogue for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
2015 Nissan Rogue for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
If your life calls for flexibility, then the 2015 Nissan Rogue for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, is just the SUV for you. The Rogue offers a variety of seating and cargo options, as well as a plenty of features to choose from. It can come with as little or as much as you want, but comes with everything you’d want from a crossover. If you want to experience the Rogue for yourself, then come in to your Wisconsin Nissan Dealer, Russ Darrow Nissan, today for a test drive.
When it comes to flexibility, the first place to start is the interior of the Nissan Rogue. This SUV seats up to five and has up to 70 cubic-ft. of cargo space1 in the rear when all of the seats are folded flat. The second-row 60/40 fold flat seats you can easily arrange and rearrange the interior to suit your needs. For particularly longer items, you can even fold the front passenger’s seat flat.
If you are in need of more passenger space in your 2015 Nissan Rogue, you have a choice in the matter. The standard version of the 2015 Rogue comes with seating for five; however, you can upgrade to the Family Package and add two more seats in the rear, for up to seven passengers. This seat addition, however, doesn’t limit your ability to adjust and accommodate your cargo. The third-row seats are also split fold flat seats, and with the EZ Flex® Seating System2, your second-row can also move forward or backward up to 5.5-inches, as well as recline for extra comfort.
If you are looking for flexibility and options when it comes to your in-car entertainment, then the 2015 Nissan Rogue for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, has just what you need. The NissanConnect℠3 is in the center of your dashboard. This system comes with a 7-inch touchscreen that gives you access to all your favorite mobile features. For example, if you like to stay connected on the road, you can access your social media, or you can connect your smartphone via Bluetooth®4 to make hands-free calls.
The same Bluetooth®4 technology also allows you to stream your favorite playlist through the Rogue’s Bose® Audio System5. This assures you won’t ever be without your favorite music. However, if you prefer old-fashioned radio, or maybe one of the popular apps, such as Pandora® or SiriusXM Satellite6 Radio, those options are also available. This system is also available with navigation features. This includes Sirius Traffic6, so you can be sure to get to your destination on time.
The only part of the Nissan Rogue that isn’t flexible is the safety features. Nissan is committed to keeping you safe on the road, so this SUV only comes with the latest features. The Rogue comes with a collection of available driver assist features, such as Forward Collision Warning7 and Blind Spot Warning8 to help alert you if you are in danger of hitting another vehicle you may not be able to see. Of course, the Rogue also comes with a collection of active safety systems designed to help you stay in control, such as Vehicle Dynamic Control9 and Traction Control. Finally, in the event of an accident, the 2015 Rogue comes with Nissan’s Advanced Air Bag System10 to keep you and your passengers safe.
Stop searching for the perfect SUV and choose the one you can change as your needs change. Come in to test drive the 2015 Nissan Rogue for sale in Wauwatosa, WI today. Come in to Russ Darrow Nissan for more information.Directions to Nissan Wauwatosa
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle. 70.0 cubic feet excludes Family Package and only applies when rear seats are folded down.
2. Passengers should not ride in the reclined position while the vehicle is in motion.
3. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnect℠ services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Not all app features are available for all models. Some apps have late availability. May require dealer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. 36 month trial period starts on vehicle sale date; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate (excludes Pandora®). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and check www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details.
4. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
5. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
6. Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTraffic and NavWeather subscriptions sold separately and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. NavTraffic available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
7. FCW is intended to warn you before a collision occurs; it cannot prevent a collision. Speed & other limitations apply. See owner’s manual for details.
8. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
9. VDC, which should remain on when driving except when freeing the vehicle from mud or snow, cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques. Always drive safely.
10. Air bags are only a supplemental restraint system; always wear your seat belt. Even with the occupant- classification sensor, rear-facing child restraints should not be placed in the front-passenger’s seat. All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in child restraints, booster seats, or seat belts according to their size. Air bags will only inflate in certain accidents; see your owner’s manual for more details.