2015 Nissan Sentra for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
2015 Nissan Sentra for sale in Wauwatosa, WI
There is something about the 2015 Nissan Sentra for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, that makes it stand out from the crowd. Could it be the stylish interior paired with the flowing angles of the exterior? Could it be the new and modern technology available to keep you comfortable and entertained? Could it be the remarkable performance, efficiency, and cutting edge driving technology? The reason why the Sentra might not seem like your average sedan is because it has all of those things.
When a Nissan Sentra pulls up, it’s hard not to look. The lower body with muscular fenders creates an aerodynamic body that looks roomy, stylish, and classy. The interior is just as impressive with high quality materials used throughout to give a lush and expensive feel throughout the car. The sweeping dash is inspired by a bird’s wing, so it gives the cabin an open feel that encourages conversation.
With seating for up to five, everyone can come along on your next adventure. The Sentra’s lush interior offers plenty of space for front and rear passengers, allowing even your tallest of passengers to stretch out in up to 37.4-inches of legroom. If you find that you need to bring along some extra cargo1 instead of passengers, the 60/40 split fold rear seat will open up into the trunk, so items, such as a bike, can fit with ease.
From the driver’s seat, you’ll feel right at home. Everything you need, from the front cup holders to the under seat storage to the center display dash, is right within reach. If you don’t want to reach, you can control your favorite music and entertainment straight from the Nissan Sentra’s steering wheel controls. At the center of the dashboard on the 2015 Sentra you’ll find the available NissanConnect℠2 with Navigation and Mobile Apps. Here you will find your favorite social media, music, and online apps. You will also find all of your music and media options, such as SiriusXM®3 Radio and Bluetooth® streaming4.
The most impressive part of the 2015 Nissan Sentra for sale in Wauwatosa, WI, however, lies under the hood. The redesigned powertrain powering the 2015 Sentra comes with a perfect combination of parts to create a powerful, smooth shifting, efficient drive. The 1.8L, 4-cylinder engine will give you 130 horsepower and 128 lbs.-ft. of torque, all the while giving you up to 40 MPG5 hwy. Part of this great fuel economy can be attributed to the aerodynamic design and the Eco Pedal Indicator that tells you when you are driving most efficiently, but it is the innovative transmission that really makes a difference.
Nissan has been working with Continuously Variable Transmission for a long time, so, the Sentra’s Xtronic CVT® is tried-and-true. A CVT® automatic transmission uses a belt and pulley system to shift gears, rather than set gears, or speeds. This system allows you to smoothly shift between gears ratios, or even half ratios. When you accelerate, the CVT helps to keep the energy and power that would be lost when a conventional transmission shifts gears by eliminating the problem. This ability to shift smoothly and keep power where it needs to be, helps you save on fuel consumption.
So, if you are looking for a new sedan, then you need to come into your Wisconsin Nissan Dealer, Russ Darrow Nissan today. Test drive the 2015 Nissan Sentra for sale in Wauwatosa, WI. Experience the luxurious interior, modern technology, and smooth-shifting transmission firsthand.Directions to Nissan Wauwatosa
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo.
2. Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnect℠ services when safe to do so. Subscription Agreement required. Compatible smartphone required. Not all app features are available for all models. Some apps have late availability. May require dealer service visit or software upgrade to activate. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular network, apps, and services, including Google® services, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan’s control and may require subscription and owner consent to activate. Should provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment or app replacement/upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. 36 month trial period starts on vehicle sale date; subsequently a paid subscription is required at the then current rate (excludes Pandora®). Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply. See retailer and check www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details.
3. Required SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, NavTraffic® and NavWeather® subscriptions sold separately and are continuous until you call SiriusXM® to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. NavTraffic® available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather® service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
4. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone's Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner's manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
5. 2015 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison purposes only. 2014 EPA Fuel Economy Estimate. 40 MPG for FE+ models only. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.